|PROGRAMMING CASIO REGISTERS
1. Never try to take the register apart or modify it in any way.
2. Use only a proper AC electric outlet (100V-240V). Using an outlet with a
different voltage creates the danger of malfunction, fire and electric shock.
3. Do not allow the power cord to become damaged in any way. A damaged power cord can cause your register to
4. Do not place the register in damp, humid, dusty, wet or excessively hot or cold environments.
5. Do not leave containers of liquids near the register and do not allow any liquids or foreign substances to get in it. If
water or liquid gets in the register, shut off the power and unplug the AC plug from the power outlet.
For help programming TE-4500f, TE-8500f, QT-6100, QT-6600, QT-8000
please call 713-726-0055, or
e-mail us at: email@example.com
FOR BASIC CASIO REGISTERS,
including TE2000, TE-2200/2400, TE-3000, TKT-500:
To Sign On:
Enter valid clerk number and hit CLERK # Key
From programming mode:
To Set the Date:
6 Digit Date in Year/Mth/Day Mode (Ex: 120110)
Press X/For Date/Time key
To Set the Time:
Enter Military time (Ex: 8:20a.m = 0820, 9:45p.m. = 2145)
Press X/For Time/Date key
E008 - Please Sign On --> Sign on with a valid Clerk Number
E037 - Digit or Amt. Limitation Over --> The value entered exceeds the allowed amount. Enter a lower amount.
E025 - Illegal Scale Read or entry --> Contact Your Casio Dealer.
|- Prior to using your register, be aware of these important safety precautions.
Ignoring these precautions can cause malfunctions in your register that could
be avoided. -
ELECTRONIC CASH REGISTERS
|Casio cash registers are one of the most
dependable and easy ECRs to use.
|CASH REGISTERS AND SCALES
Top quality service and products